Clinics & Services
In addition to routine appointments we offer the following specific services with our doctors and nurses:
Services that can be booked directly with a practice nurse:
Asthma Care - treatment, checking use of devices, breathing tests and lifestyle issues.
Cervical Smears - this is a very important screening test to check the health of the cervix.
- Coronary Heart Disease Risk Assessments - examines risk factors for heart disease and assists with lifestyle changes to improve general health and prevent cardiac disease.
- Diabetes Care - help to manage and come to terms with diabetes, monitor the disease and educate in preventing or limiting associated problems.
- ECG Recordings - an electrical recording of your heart.
- Influenza Vaccination - we offer influenza vaccinations each year to patients aged 65 or over or those under 65 who have diabetes, asthma, chronic chest disease, kidney or heart disease or disorders of their immune system.
- Pneumococcal Vaccination - this is available all year round for patients over 65 or those with chronic breathing and heart problems or have had their spleen removed and other at-risk patients.
- Routine Health Checks - height, weight, blood pressure, lifestyle factors and general health and dietary advice.
- Spirometry - lung function test.
- Vaccinations and Immunisations - routine childhood vaccinations, adult tetanus jabs and travel vaccinations are given by our practice nurse.
- 24 Hour Blood Pressure Monitoring - a device used to examine blood pressure readings throughout the day.
Doctor Led Services:
- Minor Surgery - removal of lumps and bumps from the skin where we feel this can be appropriately performed at the surgery and joint injections.
- Liquid Nitrogen Clinic - for the freezing of warts or certain other skin conditions.